Thursday, June 9, 2011

New @ the back

I took Mia out shopping for garden stuff yesterday and of all things, she wanted to bring home a HUGE water feature. It costs over RM2,000. She was kicking, crying and screaming as I took her away from it. How do you explain to a 1 and half year old that its not possible to buy such a thing for our garden?

As we approached some flowers, she was attracted to a pot of pink flowers and carried it to me. RM10, I suppose we can afford that. She was so happy she wanted to carry it all the way to the car. No way am I letting her do that. Imagine if she drops it. Bye bye RM10!

Once we're home, we found a place for her pot on our back porch:
Happy bah!

She's so proud to have her own pot of flowers.

She can't seem to get enough of taking pictures with her flower. LOL!

And I'm happy to have something nice to share the table with as I FB and surf the Net.

No comments: