Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Woman Confined: Day 14

Yay! I got to wash my hair today. Finally.

I spent a good 40 minutes in the bathroom scrubbing my scalp with warm ginger water. I don't know whether I was allowed to use shampoo, but who cares. I used shampoo anyway. I washed three times using shampoo in that 40 minutes. It felt gooooooooood!

Tonight is also the final night cPG is staying overnight. She said I'm "Selooooong suda" (Strong already) so I can take the night shift for the remaining 2 weeks of my confinement period.

Double yay! 1) I get to spend more time with Mia. 2) If I feel that I can't take itchy scalp no more... I'll cheat and wash my hair at night, then quickly dry it with hair dryer.... hehehe!

How's Mia doing?

This is Mia on 26th Nov after her 2oz of milk:

This is Mia today after her 2oz of milk:The ugly cry. 2oz per 2 hour cycle is really not enough for her anymore.


We gave her an extra 0.5oz, and this is the kind of face she gives:We'll be starting to give her between 2.5oz to 3 oz from today. She's a growing girl.

6 comments:

Aunty J said...

Aihhh u mean your CL works only during the day now? I didnt know got such arrangement...so what time to what time la she goes to your hse and mind if u tell me how much is her rates?

Unknown said...

Mia is sure growing fast, love her chubby cheek...:D she is adorable and sure very cuddly...

AngelineJ said...

Joyce: Yup. Can make arrangement. 1st 2 weeks full time - stay overnight. Last 2 weeks she comes at 6.30am and leaves around 6.30pm-7.00pm. She prepares breakfast, lunch, dinner. Takes care of baby and mummy. Do cleaning up for baby and mummy and get baby to sleep before she leaves. Rate for full time is RM2500 per month. If not staying overnight, then RM2000 per month. For our total arrangement, we're paying her RM2250.

AngelineJ said...

Hi Alicia!
Ohhhhh... she's getting chubbier. Sometimes, I also cannot tahan her chubby cheeks... need to touch it from time to time! For sure Teresa would pinch them! Some of her clothes are tighter now. LOL... have to get more baju soon!

Aunty J said...

Ohhh...if me sia kasi ja fulltime..senang sikit hehehe...Ethan only stayed one night wt my CL ...the rest of the nights he slept in our room in his bb cot la...but CL will come and help me during his feeding time...

oh yes bb grow up v fast tu...soon u will need more bajus...buy more of bigger size ...dont buy according to the age coz it will only last a short time ;p

AngelineJ said...

Thanks for the advise Joyce!

Yes, it is easier with her full-time. But I don't mind that our CL comes daytime only now because its not so bad with the night time feeding. Daytime I sleeeeeep. I get up to eat and bathe/toilet visits only!

Bagusnya your CL let u have Ethan stay with u after the 1 nite. My CL won't allow it oh. If she's around, she's with the baby 90% of the time!