Thursday, June 30, 2011

1/2 year has flown by!

Time flies and in just a couple of minutes we'll be entering the 2nd half of this year.

I think this first half of the year has been very eventful.

I managed to safely give birth to our son and we as a family have adapted into this new (beautiful) chaos.

Mia has started nursery and she seems to quite enjoy it. I hope she's learning to make friends in her "school".

She likes to "read" her Elmo book as we drive to school. She doesn't seem to get tired of it.

I tried to tie her hair up, but failed. She doesn't like it at all and keeps pulling the hairband off. I also learnt from the twins at church that she looks like a pineapple when I tie her hair up like this:


We managed to fit in a family (shopping) holiday to KL during the recent Harvest Festival holidays.

So, what do we expect to accomplish in the 2nd half of 2011? I don't know. We'll tackle it 1 day at a time. I'm looking forward to participating in the Sutera Harbour's 7k Sunset Fun Run (or in our case, catwalk) in a couple of weeks time.
Yes, we've registered. When I say "we", I mean Mama & Mia.

Meanwhile, its good night from us and we'll see you in July 2011! .... and soon it'll be Christmas. Ho ho ho! LOL!