Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Photo a Day Challenge: Day 1

So I haven't been blogging in a very long time and friends have been asking.

One of the main reasons of course is I've been so busy with everything under the sun. And the moon. And the rain.

But I decided to make time for it starting today.

So to kickstart (again), I'm joining in Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge for the month of August.

Today's  challenge is: Something beginning with N

Nutella!

We bought this jar of nutella over a year ago and we still haven't finished it. It hasn't passed its expiry date yet (phew) but it will expire soon. This jar is a reminder for me especially to be careful when shopping for groceries. Often I buy too much and end up throwing them. So wasteful. It's time to change that.

1 comment:

Jue said...

mcm best saja August photo challenge nie...nanti mau join lah..sa pun lama sdh x blogging..huhu