Friday, June 10, 2011

Alan & Abel

"Mummy, kita bawa ni balik!"

Those were his exact words.

Carrying Alan is Abel, my 4 year old nephew who lives in Sandakan. He was really serious about wanting to take Alan back to Sandakan and refused to let go of him. He only allowed me to take Alan back when I told him I'll bring Alan to Sandakan once he's ready. I told him that Alan needs to be changed, and have his things packed and a lot more.

Well, what do you know... my sister told me that all the way back to Sandakan (they traveled by road), he kept a lookout for our car to see whether we were catching up with him. He kept asking my mum and my sister when we'll be arriving in Sandakan. He even told his father to ring me to tell me to hurry up.

Somewhere in Sandakan, there's a 4 year old boy who is sad and really, very angry with me!

2 comments:

tze said...

u may try some to plant some shamrock or mini pumpkin next time.

they r cute

AngelineJ said...

Hi Tze! Thanks so much...Great idea... I'll try that.