Friday, June 10, 2011

Of warmth and happiness, adoration and longevity

Such is the symbolism of the sunflower.

A dear friend of mine paid me a visit at home and gave me these:Now, I am not one to be known for my "green thumb" because I really don't have it, not even a green pinky. But, I am going to give it a go. I am going to plant these seeds and hopefully I will succeed this time.
Because I REALLY want my own homegrown sunflowers in a vase, on my table (pic source here) . Above all, I want to be able to present the flowers (if I manage to succeed in growing them) to Christine so she can give them to their dear Angel Eve.

3 comments:

Anne B. said...

hi, i can imagine ur situation...maybe u should let mia play with something to distract her or let her eat by herself? might work.

Andrik McVean said...

wow..i must say they are delicious :-)

AngelineJ said...

Thanks Anne. Macam tu lah tu. We also forgot to bring along the Ipod bah, for her to watch her fav cartoons!

Andrik: Thanks. Oh definitely delicious! Maybe u can cook up somethin' like that!