Friday, June 17, 2011

First Flights

My husband and I love to travel and have traveled to many places before we got married and had kids.
Our Mia had her first flight when she was around 5 months old. It was just a short flight from KK to Sandakan to visit my sister and her kids. She was superb. I think she quite enjoyed the experience.

Her next flight (when she was 8 months old) was slightly longer. It was from KK to Singapore and return. Once again, she passed with flying colours.

Alan, had experienced his first flight when he was 2.5 months old. A trip from KK to Kuala Lumpur.
I know, its the same photo as in the other post. But that's the only photo I had of him on board because my camera was inside my bag under the seat and it was so hard to reach it. This photo was taken using our Ipod and really blurry. Sorry Alan. Mummy promise to take better photos next time.

Alan was really good during the flight. He didn't make a fuss at all. He drank his milk, sucked on his binky, slept and played. It was a breeze flying with him.

Of course having my mum travel with us was a bonus. She was a big help with the kids.

Returning back to KK was also good. We got to the KLIA earlier and this gave us ample time to check-in, have play time for Mia (again this was a trick for us to get Mia tired so she'll sleep during the flight. LOL!), and shop for chocolates and magazines.Imagine that one day, when she's a bit older, she would want to go on roller coasters. Hmmmm.

2 comments:

Anne B. said...

dania first flight when she was about 4mnths and it was all smooth, then second time 4mnth + goin back kk and we have to stop for awhile at sndkn then after that dia menangis saja until reach kk. mayb the flght is too long for her or mybe dia x slesa her ear kan....and tat time only me and her saja tu....

luckily both ur baby ok saja kan angeline :)

AngelineJ said...

Dui, kesiannya kau Anne.

Sorrylah sia mau travel alone with an infant. Too many things to worry about. I surrender!

Iya, most probable cause budak ni nangis nangis is because of air pressure change causing telinga sakit. Kesian gia.

That's why husband & I are equipped with various "weapons" when we travel. So far, the "weapons" work well.