Sunday, June 26, 2011

I suck at bowling

I've never been good at sports, any sport. Yesterday, our church group went to Sutera Harbour Marina Club and had an afternoon of family fun at the Strikers Bowling Alley.

Yes, I struck out... I really suck at bowling:
See, I'm the worst player. My husband was the best. I also suck at taking photos!

I got beaten by people of all shapes, sizes and age. Granted that at least half of us were on the bumper lane and I was not, but still, I suck!

Most of our time was spent trying to stop Mia from turning herself into either a bowling ball or a pin.

Alan was oblivious to the noise and had a good snooze.

And after all that, we all went to Grace Point for a drink and let the kids have fun in the playground. My husband and I took turns to become the playground supervisor.

Overall, it was a fun outing. I had lots of fun even though I totally suck at bowling!

No comments: