Monday, November 30, 2009

A Woman Confined: Day 6

6 days down, 24 more to go!

Today was another quiet and peaceful day for us. What a relief... 'twas a good weekend to really relax.

I did have a surprise "drop off" of DVDs from Teresa to keep me entertained.Princess: A Modern Fairytale. Hmmm, this would be a good movie to watch with Amy when she's a little older! For now, it'll be just me. I don't think hubby would be into this type of movie.

The Other Man. The title itself looks like its going to be an intriguing story. Looking forward to watching this movie.


The Ugly Truth. Alamak! I have this DVD already. Watched it a couple of times with hubby. Quite funny, but the storyline was also hmmmm, predictable. You know boy meets girl. Girl hates boy. Boy helps girl to seduce another man (her dream man). Boy and girl falls in love. Big argument leads to big make up. Happy ending. Nonetheless, I love Katherine Heigl's character's wardrobe. Simply stunning.

Then later in the evening, I got a surprise visit from Janet bearing gifts for Mia:Don't get too excited. Not diamonds.... she's too young to appreciate jewelry!

But ..... tadaaaaa:
Funky long sleeved clothing. So cute!!!! Thanks Janet! We really needed these..... :)

No comments: