Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Woman Confined: Day 5

No, I'm not craving for a Guinness! Those who know me would also know that I've never been a guinness gal. Red wine, white wine, margarita, long island tea... yes, once a upon a time. But that was a long time ago.

Then what's with the Guinness up there you might wonder. Well, I was chit chatting with my cPG regarding Mia's yellowness (which by the way looks like it's subsided already. Yay!), and she mentioned that if she was still yellow tomorrow, she'll ask my husband to buy Guinness Stout. I was thinking, whoa.... you are not feeding my baby with a Guinness and then somehow blurted out : "To DRINK?!!!"

cPG laughed and explained not to drink but to bathe her in it. Haaaa?!!!!! Thinking this had to be weird, I went on the Internet to see if there were such thing. To my surprise.....
Oh, yeah..... apparently bathing babies in Guinness Stout is another example of a traditional detox system for newborns!

On another note, today is the first day that our house was visitor free since Mia's arrival.... it was just cPG, Mia, my husband and I the whole day (minus the short visit by the plumber to fix a clogged drain). So what did husband and I do...... :)

We watched "The Hangover" on DVD. This is one crazy movie. For the first time in ever so long we laughed ourselves silly. Definitely a must see. Rosie, Janet, Teresa..... hehehe, you can come and borrow the DVD anytime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...i still have 2 of ur dvd's left unseen. once, finished will change with that soon...hahahaha.