Friday, April 22, 2011

Unstuck Myself

I've been stuck in a rut... for 2 L O N G years and its about time I climb out of it. I am so demotivated to do anything because everything is a mess around me.

I'm going to begin with:
The disorganised closet.

That's just part of our closet, a really messy closet and accumulated over the 2 years with things that don't belong there. It makes me look like a hoarder.

I've decided to:
  • donate clothing that I hardly wear/don't fit me anymore. I have to be strong and ignore those "hold sentimental values" excuses
  • throw out miserable looking clothing
  • put away items where they really belong... like Mia's shoes. How did that get in there?!
  • arranging the clothes into categories
My husband might be laughing in reading this because "being more organised" has been my New Year's resolution every year for "I lost count of the years."

And all these has to be done by this weekend so then I can move on to the next step in climbing out of my rut.

Good luck to me.

4 comments:

SteffianaJ said...

Go go go Kakak Mimie!

Sasa Tien said...

wow..there's alot to do~ jia you!!!

http://sasatien.blogspot.com

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Good luck :).

AngelineJ said...

Thank u Fie, Sasa, & Sue ;)