Friday, April 8, 2011

Miserable, no more I'll try.

Of late, I've been quite miserable... having to deal with "unsolicited advises", confinement taboos/rituals and what nots, a super-jealous toddler, a newborn, sleep deprivation and the list goes on and on.

I've survived mini-meltdowns one of which had me hiding and sobbing in our locked bedroom during the afternoons under the pretense of "taking an afternoon nap". When I thought that my super-jealous toddler was asleep, she got up and handed me her favourite towel to wipe my tears, which led me to cry even more.

But today, out of the blue... I received a call from an old friend and I felt more relieved and uplifted.

You know who you are. Thank you for listening without me having to say much. Thank you for acknowledging that I'm not an annoying nag. Thank you for the solicited advice given.

Pic thru Mr Google with thanks

2 comments:

Anne B. said...

i think u're just tired, ohh i know how u feel ;) hangin there k...take care!

AngelineJ said...

Thanks Anne!