Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Day?

TO ME!

Is it a happy one? Let me count my blessings ....... lost count.

37 years young today, and its also the last day of my confinement after giving birth to Alan.

I can now freely wash my hair to my heart's content. Scrub my scalp with my fruity tutti smelling shampoo. Bathe at anytime of the day, more importantly, soak in the bathtub for as long as I like. Eat what I like, when I like, how much I like. Drink icy cold drinks... oh yeah.

More than celebrating my birthday, I want to celebrate my FREEDOM!

Yes indeed. A happy birthday to me. But I still want my present!

5 comments:

Anne B. said...

happy birthday of freedom Angeline hehe, happy la kan can do and eat anything u want ^^

Unknown said...

Birthday present & present for having Alan:) I learn from one of my trip to HK, everytime the wife gave birth, the husband will buy her a present as a token especially if the baby is a boy..

Va Va Voom said...

Happy birthday Maam...bah boleh lah kita pi gather2 ne..ko habis pantang suda kan hehehhe

Aunty J said...

happy belated bday!

AngelineJ said...

Thank you ladies!
Anne B: Ya bah, siok dapat makan segala yg di hati

Anne A: I can only dream these days. Dulu lepas beranak c Mia, ada lagi present dari lau-kung ku. Kali ni AISO bah... biarpun anak lelaki lagi ni.

Flo: Bah, bila ko senang kita gather the gather ah...