Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday Thought: 1Malaysia, Malaysia Boleh?

Click here for full report

"Especially in Kuala Lumpur?"

I guess the author did not include Sabah and Sarawak in his survey. A simple example of the situation in Sabah, in plain black and white (or in this case, PINK):
When I bought this magazine at the bookstore it was wrapped in plastic and the price tag stuck to that was RM10.20 - WTF?! I just bought it at the time because to go to another bookstore to buy the magazine would be more costly for me... petrol, parking, etc, etc.

With all the hu-ha on 1Malaysia, equality for all bla bla bla bla bla... will there be a 1Price policy nationwide. Other countries, much bigger than Malaysia pay the same price for things like magazines and other stuff no matter which town/city they are sold.

Hello Malaysia Boleh -kah?

2 comments:

Sasa Tien said...

yea..u r right , sabah and sarawak lagi la gila punya high living cost... im following u..love the way u write.. http://sasatien.blogspot.com

AngelineJ said...

Thank u Sasa.

I'm so humbled. I've been blog walking to your cyberspace ... I like to read your blog too! Love your stories.