Sunday, May 9, 2010

A note for my daughter

To my dear Mia,

Today is the first time I get to celebrate mother's day. You've grown up so much from the day I you entered this world. Your grand entrance was an indication of what you're to become - strong lungs,cheerful, love to smile, fast learner, curious, and most of all, given the time and support, you're able to overcome life's little challenges. Yes, you can be quite demanding at times but that makes me feel even more needed and appreciated by you.

Your smile each morning when you wake up is the best start of the day for me. We spend most of the days together. We have fun playing, kissing, hugging, cleaning, changing, feeding... the list goes on and on. Although at the end of the day, I sometimes get tired juggling work, and attending to your needs but seeing how peaceful you sleep at night makes me feel fulfilled.

In years to come there will be times when we'll have disagreements and exchanges of hurtful and harsh words. I hope that when those days do come, we'll be able to set aside of differences and work things out. I pray that I may be granted the patience and wisdom to be able to show you how precious you are to me. I want you to remember that whatever may be, I only wish and pray for your well being and happiness.

In the meantime, I want you to know that I love you dearly, I will always keep in my heart the ways you let me know that you love me too, and most of all - how happy you've made me.



Love always,
Mummy

2 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Suka saya tengok tu video ada gambar kamu lagi tu heheh. Happy mother's day k. Take care.

AngelineJ said...

Thank you SJB! HAppy Mother's Day to you too!