Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good day, Bad day

I woke up this morning on a high note. My "tooth fairy" came to visit last night and left a really beautiful gift under my pillow for us. More on that when we actually "cash in" on that gift!

Anyway, seeing how horrid our garage and driveway has become, I decided to give them a good clean. I swept and was looking for our industrial size water sprayer to wash our driveway. It wasn't in its usual spot. I presumed that my husband may have kept it in the storeroom under the back porch. The thing is so heavy I wouldn't be able to carry it, so I didn't bother to go look. And since I was so motivated to clean our outdoors, I washed the floors the old fashion way - using a couple of buckets. I was so pleased to see our the outside clean for a change.

When my husband came home and I asked him about the water sprayer, he was shocked that its not in its usual spot. Darn it. It got stolen. It must have happened that one time when we went out to church and the auto gate did not close. Arrrrrrgh!

Enough about that. I always tell my friends that "happiness is a choice". I choose to be happy, so:
I made myself a big cup of coffee and got 3 slices of the chocolate orange cake I made the other day. Switch on the lappy, switch on the TV & DVD player to watch:
This is one of our 27 DVDs we bought the other day. Such bliss :) Note: This movies is not for the younger audience ie underage. Lots of uh-ha-ha!

It'll be a big day for her tomorrow

She'll be wearing this. The dress, not the teddy! But teddy will come along. Hope the dress is acceptable.

So, it's an early night for her. And an early night for me too.

Good night everyone. Hopefully tomorrow will be a great day. Of course it will. We'll make it a great day.

4 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Sayang oh kena curi. Kurang asa siapa lah pencuri tu.

wah..cantik baju dia. Saya pun suka heheh.

Anonymous said...

report polis mem minta polis buat parol area sana...

Cinda said...

That's so typical...daylight robbery. Can you ever imagine KK without grills, open gardens and being able to leave your belongs outside without CCTV monitoring every movement....... a day dream!!!
Beautiful Mia and a cute dress ....that makes all the blues go away.

AngelineJ said...

Thanks SJB, Rosie & Cinda.

That's the thing about KK and its so frustrating. We even have the police patrol our area from time to time. I remember when I was in Australia and England, our houses didn't have fences, kids could leave their bikes outside the house, I dried my then expensive sneakers on the stairs and we never experienced theft... in broad daylight!

You're right Cinda... Mia takes the blues away!