Monday, May 10, 2010

Getting ahead of the footie fever

And its not the World Cup.

The past few weeks, Mia has been taking every opportunity to reach for her feet and put her tiny toes into her mouth:
She'll grab hold of both feet then switch from 1 foot to the other to lick

Just look at that, she's toe-tally enjoying it!

See?! She doesn't even respond to me calling her. She doesn't care that I'm taking her picture.

And even in the bath!

It's disgusting and I have no idea how to stop her from doing this.

4 comments:

Cinda said...

Now my hubby is a nutty football fan .... how can I get Mia to teach him how to do this trick???

I might need an ambulance too with the lessons LOL

Go World Cup!!

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Hahaha sama lah tu si AB. Kalau boleh satu kaki tu masuk mulut hahaha. Lucu kan.

Don Stephens said...

Its been a long time since I could touch my nose with my toe. I think I would really heart my self badly trying to do it now.

AngelineJ said...

LOL! Don: better don't take the risk now!

SJB: Lucu juga. But when going out 2 the mall tu and she's in the stroller, kadang kadang 'kin malu juga bila dia buat 'cam ni. Stokin' jadi basah. Nampak nampak lagi pampers-nya tu!

Cinda: LOL! Can he reach his toes now with that belly in the way?!