Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sleeping like a baby

One of the many things that Mia loves to do first thing in the morning is to be placed in her walker, prance around the living room in it and watch her Chinese cartoon "see yang yang" followed by Bananas in Pajamas.

Well, early this morning I had to go out for an appointment and asked my husband to keep an eye on her. I left her on the bed with him and told him that if she's not going back to sleep, then bring her downstairs and put her in her walker.

That he did. She went about her normal routine making a lot of noise at the same time. My husband then noticed that her head was bobbing as if fishing, and then she became quieter and quieter. Next thing he saw was:

Is she staring at something, or simply resting?


She fell asleep. In her walker. Chubby cheek resting on the little ball. Poor girl must have been so exhausted! My husband didn't realise her "lots of noise" was her telling him she wants her mid morning nap.

4 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Aduh kesian dia sampai tertidur bah. Dulu pun my Ab begitu tapi dia tertidur di high chair waktu saya kasih makan dia hehhe. Ada tu saya kasih masuk di blog saya.

Sempat juga kau gambar ah hehehe.

Anonymous said...

cutenya si Mia......

megha said...

so cute....you can post like these blogs through our site which is related to mothers and babies including parenting,pregnancy,beauty,health,education...We would like to contact you but we cant get your mail id.I would like to promote my blog through your blog please contact me through my mail id ,for further details check www.chennaimomsinfo@gmail.com

Lee said...

You sure got one cute bundle of joy there...and love your pics.
Have fun and keep a song in your heart, Lee.