Friday, March 26, 2010

Toys R Us

Woke up this morning and saw this:
Somehow she managed to pull Eyore to her face and fell asleep.


Mia doesn't have that many toys I think (though my husband would beg to differ!).
She likes to play and "chat" with Bibi Bee, Ellie Elephant and Teddy Eddy.

There she is with Ellie Elephant again.

But her all time favourite has to be Teddy Eddy. I've to take him everywhere with her so that she'll keep quiet and entertained in the car, in her crib, at church even.

My husband and friends have warned me that she'll get attached to the smell because Mia loves to lick and leave her saliva on it.

So, today seeing that it'll be another steaming hot day, I decided to give her Teddy Eddy a good wash.
Let's hope Mia can get through 1 day without her Teddy Eddy!

No comments: