Saturday, March 13, 2010

Solid Food

Mia has been licking her lips every time she sees others eat food lately. She's also been playing with her tongue. She's super cute when she sucks her upper lips with her tongue! I have however grown worried because the pass few days, she didn't have much of an appetite for her milk.

So, I thought it may be time to introduce her to solid food. After all, she will be 4 months in 2 weeks time.


For a start, we got her Heinz Baby Food (Pear & Banana flavour) for 4 - 6 month old babies.

She's not too keen on the taste. It's sort of sweet and sour.



I can't help but laugh at her! Not much of a support am I?! I'm so horrid.

In the end, I think I only managed to feed her 1 teaspoon of the baby food - most of which ended up on her bib. Forget the Heinz baby food. I think I'll try good old plain porridge tomorrow - pureed of course.

No comments: