Thursday, March 25, 2010

Potty Training

Mia loves to sit on her chair and watch TV. Problem is, when she sits there she has a tendency to poop and leave a big mess in her diapers for me to clean.

She used to be able to poop when I prompt her, while still lying down. Ever since she got the chair, she refuses to poop the old way and instead wait for me to put her in her chair and then do her big business.
Because of this, we decided to get a potty for her to do her poopy. The potty is too big for her to sit on her own, and I have to hold her. But guess what?! Success! I sat her down there this morning after giving her her milk and prompted her to poop. Less than a minute later: hello poopy! She pooped in her potty!!!

We love you Mia & are so proud of you. MUAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alalalalala....sukenye dia....