Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Woman Confined: Day 28

Today is the last day of my confinement period. It's hard to believe that 4 weeks has gone by just like that. Yes, it was 4 weeks to this day that Mia came out to this world... screaming (both Mia and her mama!).

With Teresa as my driver, I went to Warisan Square specifically to order cake at Secret Recipe that Fred and I forgot to do yesterday.

The traffic in KK was horrible and there were traffic police to divert traffic at the roundabout in between CentrePoint, Warisan Square & the Waterfront therefore, we had to go all the way to the traffic light near Segama then make a turn back into Warisan Square.

What I wanted was the baby Looney Tunes cake - just tweety bird to be exact.Upon reaching the restaurant, I was so disappointed that they only do Ben 10 cakes now. WHAT?!!! It was only a couple of months or so ago that I took a brochure from them and they DID offer baby Looney Tunes and Power Puff girls cakes as well.

My daughter already looks like a boy, I can't get her a "boy" cake as well. I didn't order any cake there and decided to just walk in on 22nd & 25th December and buy any cake for Mia. Oh, did I mention - there are 2 sets of celebration for Mia's full moon.

After lunch and ice-cream, Teresa and I walked into Times Bookstore for a browse and I ended up buying:

1 comment:

SteffianaJ said...

kak mimie.. i went to warisan square to meet a few friends there dis afternoon..and yeah?! d traffic was HORRIBLE!! luckily, I managed to park my car at the waterfront area..miahahhaa..