Monday, July 18, 2011

Alan is 4 months old!

Yes, my little baldy turned 4 months last Saturday (16th July 2011).

Alan now weighs 7.8kg and measures 63cm. I tried to measure him on Friday but I couldn't get his chubby legs straight. This morning while he was sleeping, I managed to relax his legs and measure him better.

He still can't hold his head steadily. He's wobbly like jelly. Hmmmm.

However, he managed to do his flip this morning! All by himself. Once was not enough, he did it thrice. By then, I think he wore himself out and was crying for help to lay him on his back.

I felt so sorry for my tired (albeit hardworking) little boy so I picked him up. Less than 3 minutes later, he fell asleep. Putingnya pun dihisap miring-miring. Kesian.

2 comments:

Anne B. said...

he looks like mia here hehehe

AngelineJ said...

Thanks Anne. Yes, he's getting to look like Mia now. His cheeks especially!