Sunday, December 26, 2010

My camera vibrates!

For nearly 3 years, my camera has been my loyal companion. It was a gift from my husband as I lost the camera I had before. Just a couple of days before Christmas, my camera showed off its new found feature.... vibration mode! It does this every time I slide the lens cover down. How is that possible? Did my snappy happy fingers exhaust the camera so much that its acting like a little old lady with wobbly hands and knees?

As such, I haven't been able to take much pictures over this Christmas. At my grandma's traditional family Christmas eve re-union dinner, I didn't bother take the camera out at all because I'd have to wait for the camera to stop vibrating then I can take pictures. Imagine me asking the family all ready for group photos... "Wait..... My camera has to stop vibrating 1st!" And I also just left the camera at home while we attended our church's Christmas service/lunch reception.

I love this camera not only because of its sentimental value, but also because it's compact and is able to take pretty good pictures. After all, I'm no pro and I certainly don't have space in my bag for those huge DSLR cameras. I don't want to carry an extra bag just for a camera... My back may give way! Although I must say I love the picture quality and features of a DSLR camera. If only there are compact DSLR cameras.... or are there?

I'm going to hold on to my CyberShot DSC-T50 for as long as I can but in the meantime, I'll have to do research on our next camera purchase. We don't want to miss capturing precious moments after all!

No comments: