Friday, December 24, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Truly simple decorating this year. I'm simply not up to it! Hopefully next year I'll be motivated (and energised) to do a little more.

Our Christmas tree nearly got covered by all the presents. If I put ALL the presents here, we wouldn't be able to see the tree. LOL! Husband sent out nearly half the presents earlier this month. Most of the presents here belong to Mia, lucky girl.

Her photos got "framed" for the season

My quiet, coffee sipping area out on the porch has a centrepiece

Mr & Mr Claus and reindeer lights for our dining table

My nephew says my angel looks like a drag queen! LOL!

We must remember, Jesus is the reason for the season.

Sometimes Mia is good and is friends with Santa


Other times she's cheeky and never ever want to wear her Santa hat. So, I put her nappy on top of her head.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

I like the last picture.. Cute.