Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What is going on?!

  1. No water in the house since Sunday
  2. No electricity on Monday night. So we went over to my parents house to stay. Back to my big old room. And now,
  3. My big bathroom mirror dropped off the wall while Fred was brushing his teeth. The mirror landed on the water pipe behind the toilet bowl's tank and broke the pipe. Water everywhere! I had to run and turn the water off at the meter. So, no water for my parents' house now.
Aaaargh.

On the plus side, the electrician came to our own house despite him still being on holiday. Found the problem ... a couple of lizards did a Romeo and Juliet stint on Valentine's night. Yes, they committed suicide at our electrical meter. Luckily our electrician managed to sort out the problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Astaga!!! Betul2 lah tu cicak tau really on Valentine's mode...sampai begitu sekali sampai electricity failure...