Sunday, July 26, 2009

Laundry Day

Cloth diapers, towels, booties, mittens, little baby jumpsuits.....

You can hang on to your knickers, I haven't magically popped Poppy out of the oven while Rosie is recuperating from her fantastic road trip!

I've been told by well meaning friends that all baby's wear had to be washed before use. Cloth diapers especially had to be washed at least 3 times to make them super absorbent. This is the first load.

Notice how Poppy's clothes are all white. Well, can't be sure if this little one is going to be a girl or a boy yet, so we decided to play safe. I mean, I can't imagine if Poppy were a boy and he'd have to settle with a pink skort!

I know I still have 17 weeks to go, but I thought of getting a head start just in case....

1 comment:

lathia said...

Hi Madam, I enjoyed the view. Its breathtaking...(giggling). Counting the days huh!.btw I'm here down with the flu.."oy, it's freezing my ...."lol.Cheers!