Monday, June 15, 2009

Presenting Mada

So this is Mada, another of my nephew's latest birthday present.

It was given to Adam on his 7th birthday by my brother's friend. Adam was so happy to receive the bunny. I asked him what he was going to name it and he said, "Wait, I'm going to think about it first." Moment's later he came up to me and said, "Mada." I asked him why, I mean it's such a weird name. Adam said he liked it.

Next morning, I realised a possible reason. I approached Adam and asked, "Is it because MADA is ADAM reversed?". To which Adam, "Uiyooooo, pandai oh Tity Yummy! Yes!!!!"

Yes.

Unfortunately, Mada couldn't be brought back to Sandakan with Adam because the cage was too big and it was a long journey by road. So, who gets to be caretaker here? U-huh, Adam's grandparents!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

doi mam,,,,pandainya si adam membuat nama...hehehehe

AngelineJ said...

Hehehe. Ya, he even named si Poppy sudah. Dia bilang kalau lelaki: Jimi Alan, similar to his name Jimi Adam!

SteffianaJ said...

Mimie..I tink Mada is from Adam's name also..just spell it backwards and *drum roll please - A D A M => M A D A.. haha..wow..what a discovery!! lol ^^

Anonymous said...

Ma'am mcm si adam confident jak si poppy sejantina sama dia...tingu lah nama yang dia bagi similar nama dia jak...habis lah gal, geng karas si adam lah si poppy nie...