Monday, June 15, 2009

Poppy's Hiding Something

So I just came back from my doc's appointment.

Again, my nightmare replayed in my mind as I was waiting for my turn.

Finally my name was called and my doctor was there waiting for me with his cheerful smile.

Blood pressure: 110/70 (Good)
Weight: 56kg (Up 2 kg in the last 4 weeks. Good)

Next, the scan. Hmmm, Poppy has grown - remember the "balloon" he/she was in, now it's nearly full! We can see long legs, long chubby arms, big head, heart beating.

Then my question to my doctor. Can we tell if Poppy's a girl or boy? Doc say, actually yes. But, it all depends on the baby's mood. Well, I can tell you that today, Poppy's mood is this:

In the mood to hide his/her "thingy". Today of all days!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mommy,

How are you? hehehehe jadi...poppy masi malu2 lah nie kan mo tunjuk??

AngelineJ said...

Hi 'Zie!
I'm fine. Better now hehehehe! Yeah, either that or Poppy main sombong! Hopefully next time Poppy tunjuklah tantalau or bobotnya!

Va Va Voom said...

Hi Mommy angeline...

wah...mcm inda percaya pula ko ada poppy suda...anyway congratulation to both of you...sia pun mcm excited suda mo tau si poppy punya jantina ni...:))))

AngelineJ said...

Hi Flo!
Thank you. Ya, kami pun excited lah kan mau tau si Poppy ni boy kah girl. Sama sama lah kita tunggu next scan!

Anonymous said...

Mam,,,,so sudah vote tu tau, i vote for TANTALAU...