Tuesday, August 9, 2011

NEW - dress?

We were watching TV the other day and out came Jessica Alba looking gorgeous even though she also looks as if she'll be popping her baby out any time on that red carpet.

My husband then commented: "Nice dress kaaaaaaaan?!" ihik, ihik, ihik (laugh). "You want, I buy for you?" he continues.

Well darling, that's a Dolce and Gabbana number she has on. I don't mind you buying it for me. Better still, give me the cash to the value of the dress and I'll get lots and lots of lovely dresses. Ihik, ihik, ihik!!!!

Seriously though, I think that my husband either:
  1. thinks that I'm still fat with leftovers of my preggy belly
  2. suggests that I should be covered up to my toes
  3. wants me to get pregnant again
Its OK...

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

3 comments:

Rose Flower said...

haha ma'am macam dia mo hint2 saja tu...there will be no 3 nxt year???

AngelineJ said...

Mungkin la tu.... kalau ada syukur - daragon baby tu. Kalau nda ada, pun syukur! Penat bah bunting, beranak & jaga anak ni!

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Nice bah.