Monday, August 22, 2011

Can't Satisfy Everyone

I was playing with Alan the other day... sat him down in his "inherited from big sister seat", wrapped an elephant neck rest round his neck and took his photos.
Alan was enjoying the whole experience and I was laughing with him.

Seeing the attention was all on Alan, Mia got jealous and tried to pull away the neck rest from Alan.

I stopped her and she got cranky... as expected.

I then asked her sit next to Alan and I took pictures of them together. She still wasn't happy about it.

Suddenly.... NAH! She got up and sat on him. She wanted him out of the way. OMG.

Kesian si kecil. Kena babysit by not-so-big sister pula.

4 comments:

Rose Flower said...

Hahahahaha...ini pula crita dia nie. Adui masih jelos lagi si Mia alalala cian lah baby Alan ni kena buli saja

AngelineJ said...

Iya... itulah full story dia tu. Si Mia ni sayang sayang adik dia pandai juga jelos masih. Especially time bergambar & pi kai kai. C Mia mau dia 1 orang saja kena gambar atau pi kai kai.

CathJ said...

adododoiiii.... c kakak sudah jeles.... hihihihi.... anyway.. where you bought that chair? i am looking for it, but don't know whr to find..

AngelineJ said...

Hi Cath! Sampai sekarang pandai jeles jeles ni... LOL! The chair, we bought it at Jusco last year when we went to KL. I think it was at 1Utama if I'm not mistaken la...