Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Movie of the Moment

The days have been extremely hot of late and we've been spending a lot of time indoors. To keep Mia entertained while I entertain Alan, I allow her to watch DVDs and Astro. I know, its not very healthy but there's not much that I can do with a 20 month old.

Her favorite movie on DVD of the moment is:

The movie is pretty cute and funny I must say. I quite enjoy it too. Our girl loves it and get ever so emotional each time she watches this movie.

Laughing, crying, shrieking, hitting, sobbing, rolling on the floor, hiding during the "scary" parts. Ughhhh, we have an uber emotional girl.


Her favorite character in the movie is Nanette the frog. Mia would laugh out loud whenever she sees Nanette appear. She (Mia) even laughs to bed after watching the movie. We reckon she's recalling Nanette's antics.

Our girl, she's just so funny at times!

No comments: