Sunday, April 11, 2010

Free Entertainment

I was trying to change Mia into her pajamas the other night. Because she was having so much fun in her walker, I decided to just let her stay in her walker while I changed her top.

I started to pull up her top and before I managed to slip it over her head, she moved away from me:

Oh boy... she's got boobies! And the arms... she looks like a miniature Michelin man.

She obviously liked having the top on her head. Not wanting to spoil her fun, I left it there and put her pajamas top on.
There's our little Mia, playing in her walker making music till she got tired. Look at those fingers. They're made for playing the piano! We'll see...... ;)

2 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Wah..kecil kecil sudh pandai main main kan. memang pintar lah ni.

Ah..la..la.. montel bah dia ni. Hehehe cute lagi tu kena kasih pakai tudung.

AngelineJ said...

Thanks Sue. Hopefully pintar. We'll just have to keep encouraging her.

hehehe... macam tu la jadinya kalau minum susu macam no tomorrow.