Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday Gathering

Easter Sunday was celebrated by Christians around the world yesterday as the day of Christ's resurrection .

Its been a tradition in my family (on my mum's side) to have an Easter lunch gathering on Easter Sunday. This year it was hosted by my Aunt Bertha with whom my grandma is staying with. It's always fun to catch up with the 'growing' family. Though most of the family were not around this time, it was still a good get together.

Here are some pictures taken by my cousin Steffie and shared in Facebook (thank you Steffie):

Tall, Taller, Tallest: Steffie with her brothers Steven & Aaron. Aaron, the youngest is the tallest

My mum (1st left) with her sisters: (L-R) Mary, Margaret, Bertha
My sister's daughters: Melissa @ Pilit, Marianne @ NN, and my cousin Jerome's & Eshter's daughter

Steffie with our ever huggable cousin Leah

Mia & Macy (M&M?!)
Group photo 1
Group photo 2

3 comments:

SteffianaJ said...

u r wlcme kakak mimie :D

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Memang best bah kan kalau family get together.

Note: Cute cute bah semua tu budak budak heheh.

AngelineJ said...

Memang best kalau family get together. Kami yg dekat dekat pun susah mau datang altogether at once. Apa lagi gia kamu punya family yg overseas.

But then again, it is what makes the gathering more appreciated and meriah once we all finally get together kan?

Ya, cute diorang tu, kena buli by the older cousins and aunties/uncles pun blurrr blurr diorang! LOL!