Thursday, May 19, 2011

Unstucking Myself

It is one thing to admit that I've got extra weight to shed. Its another when that extra weight is "mentioned" by a complete stranger.

Case in point:
I was at my Dr's clinic for Alan's 2-month vaccination. As we were waiting for our turn, an elderly lady asked me how old is Alan. With a silly smile on my face I proudly replied, "2 months today." Then she said, "Waaaah! So big o for 2 months. Never mind big like mummy, nice oso!" Hello?!

Don't get me wrong. I wasn't so offended as much as I was motivated. It spurred me to get started on my own "Biggest Loser" challenge, pronto....

So then I can slide (not squeeze) into my jeans once again. By the way, thanks for the picture Mr Google!

The lightest I was during the BC (before children) era was 48kg. I don't intend to go back to my 40's. I looked pretty haggered. On my wedding day, I was 52kg. Not bad.

Then along came Mia and the lightest I got before finding out I was preggars again was 58kg.

Today, it's:
Yikes. The 60's.

My goal is 55kg by 31st August 2011. Let the challenge begin.

2 comments:

Anne B. said...

i oso have weight prob...hehee tia pndai mau gumuk..:)

AngelineJ said...

eeeiiiii Anne. You are so lucky! Tak pa, u motivate me to work hard on shedding my inches off!