Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Husband thinks I have ....

I looked at Mia's "feeding station" and saw this:

Complete with a pen for me to do a self test youuuuuuu...

Then when I entered our computer room to blog, I saw this on the screen:

Not only that, later in the night as I put Mia to bed, I found this in our bedroom:

Then I came into our computer room again and found this:
So... first Postnatal depression. Now he thinks I'm FAT?!!


Seriously though,
  • on the Postnatal Depression issue, my husband is just concerned about my more-than-usual-cranky self this pass couple of weeks. I took the test and scored a 9. Borderline pass. If I scored a 10, I'd need to talk to someone.
  • on the body weight issue, I think (I HOPE) that's for him.....


1 comment:

Aunty J said...

Hehehe...so cute ur hubby...he is just afraid u may have got the bb blues ba that and perhaps trying to help you out...but I think it is pretty common to get all stress up being a first time mom and having to adjust your life to new demands/challenges of a newborn...hang in there but if you do fee depress dont be afraid to talk to someone ya especially those who has gone tru or is going tru the same experience :)