Saturday, January 16, 2010

Experimenting with Cloth Diapering

Mia has super sensitive bum. She loves to be in water which is evident during bath time. But when it comes to getting her diaper wet, we're greeted with this:


I use cloth diapers on her when we're at home. But the ones I use have been the conventional type and I do layer the cloth with nappy liners. We go through 12 - 15 nappies a day and at night, 3 disposable diapers.

So, after doing my "research", I decided to try out other cloth diapering methods. Modern cloth diapers (CDs) don't come cheap but if they can keep her bottom feel dry, they're worth the investment. Plus, they're good for the environment.

I bought 4 CDs today just to experiment before buying even more.

A fluffy looking one with pink stripes. Sweet.


A solid pink one. Hey she's a girl!


One with barn animals for fun. Cute.



A bright red one for just in case my next one will be a boy. It'll be hand-me-downs for baby #2.

No comments: