Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Perth & Beyond Vacation: Day 2 (Fri 26 August 2011)

Our 2nd day in Perth was spent really light & easy. We slept in. I woke up at around 8.30am which is by far the latest I've woken up in ever so long.

Hubby together with his uncle, had to go and pick up our car rental (a Skoda Octavia combi - a station wagon). That took quite a while.

Meanwhile at his uncle's gorgeous house, I spent much of the time talking with his aunty and keeping an eye on the kids.

Hubby's aunt is usually busy in the kitchen. Their home had an open kitchen concept - easy to chat. Mia is holding on hubby's cousin's DVD, Ponyo. She saw the DVD and wanted to watch it. Unfortunately none of us knew how to play it on their AV system.

Mia playing with Alan in the main living room. Here she's forcing him to bow down to her. Ishk, ishk, ishk .... as if she's the queen!

The two of them goofing around.


Waiting. She for her movie to be played, we for hubby and uncle to return so we could go out.

Once hubby returned with the car, we headed out to a shopping mall nearby (Morley Galleria). It's a nice mall with ample parking. They even had parking for cars with baby strollers near the entrance. How convenient is that?! Pity I didn't take any photos of the mall.

I managed to Google the pic above on the inside of the mall. Beautiful right?

Before leaving for Perth, I told hubby that one of the things I have to eat while in Perth has got to be pies. So, at Morley Galleria I had my first pie @ Miss Maid. I got shepherd's pie. Nice. And the coffee... served hot and filled to the brim. I heart Miss Maid!

We had homecooked dinner that evening. Everything was delicious. Again, no photos taken. Too excited!
At the end of Day 2, Mia was so happy because she finally got to watch her movie: Ponyo

1 comment:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Sayang betul dia sama adik dia kan?.