Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Happy NEW Year

Our new year started off with some minor bumps...

Mia woke up minutes before the stroke of midnight of the new year and did not go back to sleep until around 5am in the morning. No, she wasn't celebrating, she was restless because of her blocked nose. I had to stay up with her watching DVDs... Toy Story, Tinker Bell, Winnie the Pooh.

We wanted to attend my cousin's wedding reception later in the afternoon, but husband and Mia are still not 100% fit, and so we decided we'd better not go. :(

But I'm so excited anticipating this what's going to happen this NEW year.

I have a NEW buddy to enjoy Japanese food. Just look at how fast she gobbles up a spoonful of food! And she won't let go off the spoon.

Her favourite for now is Unagi with rice and chawan mushi. Unagi has lots of little bones and I only give her bits of the flesh but she LOVES the sauce on rice.

There will be lots of NEW things to come, NEW places to visit but the biggest NEW for us us would be......


Our NEW baby boy!!!! Yes, we're expecting this bundle of joy (hopefully with a bit more hair!) this March. Mia's gonna be a big sister soon.

Gotta start shopping for our boy's NEW things soon. You see, my husband would not allow me to let him wear any pink things of Mia's.

2 comments:

Aunty J said...

Auuuwwww... congrats Angeline!! You will have a pair now..perfect!! Ya same la..my hubby oso sikit bunga or ada pink color...tiak buli..tiak macho anak dia nanti kunun hahaha...

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Congratulation and happy new year.