Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Been busy with our NEW baby



Hold on to your panties... I havent' given birth yet! But we do have a NEW baby..
tadaaaaa... A Panasonic Lumix-FZ100.

We got this camera mainly because of its SUPERZOOM and Full HD Video features... super handy for our holidays! Its not quite a compact camera, neither is it a DSLR. Its an in-between I'd say. And the size is not so intimidating... it can easily fit into my bag. We got it at a really special price, thanks to my husband's brother who is a Panasonic authorised dealer ;)

My husband brought it home late one evening and by the time the battery got charged for the camera's maiden shooting session, the main model and photographer fell asleep!

Photo taken by the husband!

Anyway, I've been busy trying out the camera this past couple of weeks. Here are just some of the pictures taken (untouched) using the iA (Intelligent Auto mode):

She was so happy that I put on her Elmo DVD on.


An afternoon walk outdoors.


It's a jungle out there. Hmmmm, need to tend to the garden


This past week has been horrible. Our little model has been battling with constipation. That's her trying hard to poo poo.

Then, she was (and still is) down with flu, fever and cough.


Yummmmy.... banana cake topped with peanut butter