Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Crybaby

That's Mia just last night.

Our DVD player is not working and she was trying to get her Tinker Bell DVD in the DVD player. I took it away from her because:
  1. the DVD is quite sharp and I wouldn't want her to to hurt herself
  2. she might break the DVD
  3. she might do further damage to the player
It'll be her 1st year birthday soon.... Hmmmm

Seems like only yesterday I was presented with a crying (or should I say, "screaming") baby in the delivery room! That's her right then and there with that same pitiful cry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dui gia si Mia. M'am mcm panjang sudah rambut si mia di depan tu. re

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Ohhhh nampak cute pulak hehehe.

AngelineJ said...

'Zie: Ya, panjang sudah. Cucuk matanya. Dia ndak mau pakai klip. Jadi mau potonglah rambut depan dia ni.

SJB: Thanks! One part cute, another part kesian pula!