Tuesday, November 23, 2010

1 Today!

YES! Our Mia is 1 year old today. It was a rough start to her day though.... she woke up vomiting, then as I was giving her a wash in the bath tub, she poo poo-ed... in the bath water!

There's no big celebration today because her Papa is not with us... he's out of town for his company's bi-annual meeting :( It'll be just herself, me and errrr..... we'll see who's available later! Her real celebration has been planned for later this week.

I was looking at her photos and felt a little nostalgic. Yes, I became a bit teary eyed as I looked at how she's grown... hair and all! Here's Mia through her first 12 months:

4 comments:

Uzoeiy @ Zoi said...

Happy Belated birthday to Mia..May God Bless her. duii gia, makin besar makin ladylike sdh dia o..Mesti Yong2 mau peluk2 dia kalau jumpa sbb Yong2 suka baby. Muah to Mia!

Va Va Voom said...

Happy birthday to little Mia...!!!

lydia1212 said...

Happy Birthday Mia :)
MMuuuaaxx

all-is-off said...

oh my, how time flies - she's a little lady now! and yes, she does make me feel like having another one when i look at her ;)