Saturday, October 31, 2009

We Made It!

It's week 37 of my pregnancy. We made it!

I really should be joyous in celebrating this time when my baby is now considered full term. However, today I feel horrible:
1. I've got the flu.
2. My lower abdomen is in pain.
3. I've got a huge headache.
4. Vomit season is back.
5. I wanna sleep, but I can't.
6. My energy meter is at its lowest.
7. Mia is wiggling so much and she can't seem to find her comfy spot. Wonder why...

We went to see the Dr for my weekly review today. Our Mia is now 3kg in weight. My amniotic fluid is normal. Her heart beat is strong. Blood pressure is good (110/70). My own weight is 62kg... down 1kg. What?!!! I'm losing weight already?! What gives?! Must be the vomiting sessions.

Oh, another reason for me feeling so down is our car accidentally scratched another while trying to pass some cars which were double parked in Lintas, in front of Yen Ai. Nothing major but still, we'll have to bear the responsibility. Darn it. Because of these double parkers, a two lane street can only allow for cars to use 1 lane and then some people just don't know to move further to their left to let another car which is already maxed to their own left to drive by.

*Sigh* What a day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mummy Angel,

Woo~ Wish you and baby are good. Please take care.

Uzoeiy @ Zoi said...

hohhoho..mau dakat2 sdh si mia ni mo keluar kan..

Glad to know u n mia are doing good!