Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sinma is in KK!

Hey hey ladies... yes! Sinma has finally arrived in KK and many congratulations to Anne Antah on the opening of her first outlet at Karamunsing Complex (1st floor - just follow the footprints!)

I came earlier than the scheduled ribbon cutting ceremony as I wanted to surprise Anne in presenting her with glitterati flowers. Yet the surprise was on me when I caught sight of her being 5 month preggers!!! It's a double congratulations for her today and my gosh, she looks so fine.

I am very happy that Sinma is now in KK. I don't have to wait for my pilgrimage to KL anymore to get fantastic looking accessories at such affordable prices.

In her speech, it was so touching to hear Anne share with us how her mum taught and inspired her to be entrepreneurial for as a child, Anne used to sell her mum's kuih.

He he he! I'm now a member of Sinma having spent more than RM50 at the opening! Here's what I bought for me and my nieces:

Note: Come drop by the Anne's Sinma outlet on Saturday 10th Jan 2009. There are lots of exciting things in their programme happening there and kiddies will get free balloons too!


Anne getting her hair done by Yanti, minutes before the ribbon cutting ceremony. Love that hair clip, it can double up as a brooch, or even a corsage. By the way, you can also have Sinma staff to help you set your hair for functions with every purchase of Sinma hair accessories.

Friends from SWEPA were there to congratulate another woman entrepreneur realising her dreams.


Our dear friend and former colleague from our Informatics days - Florie Makajil came by with a bouquet of gorgeous pink daisies for Anne. And yes, she shopped @ Sinma today.

The store was flooded with flowers from well-wishers. Among them were ta-da: from JCI Intan members (left) and glittered flowers from Fred & I (right).

Brides-to-be alert: there are even potential accessories for flower girls available here.


Zyee & Lenore were there goofing around with the sunnies in the store. And yes, Lenore bought the cool sunglasses. I agree with Zyee, those glasses suits her. Notice the package inside the basket - that's the refreshment packs given to those who attended the opening. We all got one!!!!


With her mum and hubby Andrew by her side, Mr Lee Hwa Cheng - the Exec Chairman of Sinma Jewellery Sdn Bhd at far left, and the guest of honour Datuk Tan Yong Gee on the right, Anne leads the ribbon cutting ceremony and officially opens SINMA's door to all us girly girls out here! Congratulations Anne!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah mem cantik nya kedai dia...yahoooooo sinma in town. by the way....si anne preg sudah? gosh, lama sudah tu kan mem finally....

AngelineJ said...

Yes, they've been trying for baby for a long time. So soon they'll be having anak kerbau lah kan?! I'm so happy for them....