Wednesday, December 24, 2008

First Christmas

Season's Greetings to all....

It will be our first Christmas in our new house. I had such big ideas on having a Christmas tree, fancy decorations down the staircase, lights on our back porch, Christmas lights out front and so on.

Time and budget constraints however, would not allow me to do all of the above! Need to re-negotiate with my CFO for next year.

Nonetheless, we were able to come to an agreement over a Christmas corner next to our tv. The corner is a hit with my nieces and nephew only because their presents are there. They need to constantly check to make sure that they are still there and that Santa has not taken them back because they've been naughty. They really believe that Santa and the tooth fairy are my buddies and that we often talk on the phone!

As I'm blogging, I'm waiting for cable guys, roof guys and pipe guys to do their work. This is my Christmas Eve.... this and Christmas eve dinner at grandma's followed by Christmas Eve Caroling service at BCCM Kolombong later this evening. Yeah.....

No comments: