Thursday, December 4, 2008

Getting Ready to GO!

It is that time of year when the holiday mood comes visiting each and everyone of us regardless whether we are celebrating the season or not.

It is also the time of year when like many others, that I go travelling, reviving and e-hem shopping!

As I'm packing for a short holiday with family, I checked my friends' blogs just to see what they've been up to. Horror awaited me ..... I got tagged (again!) by Rosie. But this one's interesting though - it's the "real me" tag.

1) Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture of yourself right NOW!
[OK, this is me as of today. I've just arrived home from work and am busy packing for our holiday tomorrow. I have to do this now because we need to attend our "marriage course" later tonight.]

2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair...just take a picture.
[This is my "uniform at home": the top, the hairdo, and this is the picture I had to take of myself!]

3) Post that picture with NO editing.
[No editing done. My oily face is as it is, plus my "uneven face surface". Arrrgh, if I could just use sandpaper to make it smooth, now wouldn't that be lovely?!]

4) Post these instruction with your picture.
[Attached herewith in purple]

5) Tag 10 people to do this
[NO! The previous tag was not completed by my tagged friends yet. Ha ha ha!]

No comments: