Sunday, September 28, 2008

Time Flies ... When you least expect it

It's 9.20am and we're suppose to go be doing some maintenance work on the house i.e. change the light bulb on the stairway.

As I for help on the chores I decided to do some maintenance work on the computer i.e. clean out old junk! I came upon some "old photos" of my nephews and niece who are staying in Sandakan at the moment and reminisced the outrageous things they did and said at the time the photos were taken. Here's Adam at 3 years eating his birthday cake, and now at 6 years old at my cousin's wedding in June, 2008:Three years ago Adam, Avie and Anne Anne celebrated their birthdays togther. Adam was 3 years old while Avie and Anne Anne were celebrating their 2nd birthday. Because I was just getting acquainted with my camera at the time, I did not get a clear photo of Anne Anne (oops!) -I'll put a posting on Anne Anne next time. Anyway, here's Avie who's photos were taken at the exact same time as Adam above:At their joint birthday party, the three of them stood in front of their individual cakes. They had a bit of a sharing issue - each wanted their own cake so we got them one each. As if that wasn't enough, each were just staring at their cakes, comparing who had the more decorated. I remember the moment they blew out the candles, Adam the greedy one, snatched one of the girl's ornament on her cake, and Avie grabbed a cherry from someone else's cake. Anne Anne being a bit blurr just stared at the two of them!

Here's Adam & Avie's little brother (Abel) just 1 year ago in the picture on the left, then now at 1 year 4 months in his new army suit. Again, Adam is so jealous of this army suit!The kids just crack me up sometimes with their crazy antics. At my cousin's wedding when a couple of these photos were shot - at what is suppose to be a happy, and solemn affair- Adam, overdid the former. Here's the video shot which I accidentally took (I was suppose to take his picture, but put the setting to Video instead).


Happy Adam!

Better go back to filtering my junk before more time flies by. I wonder what else I'll find....

No comments: