Saturday, September 13, 2008

Darn IT

So here we are at KKIA on the way to Hong Kong. Having settled ourselves down at the departure lounge I decided to update my blog for my friends out there. I took quite a number of pics as some have not gone to the new KKIA terminal.

Here I was with our new Aspire One and was so excited that we've got wireless here. Then I thought of putting in the new airport pics which I took with my camera just now. I whipped out the memory card from the camera, and inserted it into the Aspire One's card reader. I wait... I wait.... I wait. Nothing. Checked on my card in the card reader slot.... IT'S STUCK!!!!Someone was not impressed saying "Now we can't take pictures!". Ishk! That kind of remark is not helping the situation at all!

Come on, we'll sort it out when we get to Hong Kong:
1. Use my tweezer which has been checked in because apparently this is a possible murder weapon on board
2. Use screw driver to open up the card reader
3. Go to an IT store in Hong Kong and ask them to help to get the card out
4. Get a new memory card for the camera la

F@%$#!@ Darn IT!

What a start to a holiday?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. tat's not d worse yet. I've snaped more than 4.5GB of photos during travelling, but lost them all just by accidently press on d "delete" button.