Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Due Date

Oh dear. It has been a while that I've "abandoned" my blog. So much for exceeding the blog entries made last year!

As the due date of our bouncing baby boy draws near, husband and I watched "Due Date" very late DVD last night. Why late? Our Mia has control of the TV during her waking hours, and last night it was till 10.30pm or so. This week, its Toy Story 1, 2, and 3 week. I still can't understand how she still has that enthusiasm, excitement and joy watching the movies over and over again. The song "You've got a friend in me" remains stuck in my head. Its driving me up the wall.

Anyway, back to Due Date. Its about a highly stressed out father-to-be Peter Highman played by Robert Downey Jr who is forced to hitch a ride with aspiring actor Ethan Tremblay played by Zach Galifianakis on a road trip in order to make it to his first child's birth on time. Annoying, yes. Sick, at times. Leave you in stitches, depends on your sense of humour! But I loved it. I needed this comedy break. If you wanna watch it.... DVD is here at home. Please drop by and collect... LOL!


And my Due Date: supposed to be 12 March. But we'll see!

4 comments:

Don Stephens said...

Know the feeling have been tortured repeatedly by Teletubbies and the Wiggles (been to their concert once and Tristan slept thru it!),
Have you seen "The Hangover"? One of my top ten favourites of all time by the same Director.

Cinda said...

I'm hoping to watch it too. Well all I can say is thank goodness you didn't have to go through the Barney years or Teletubbies... pure torture.

Hope all is well with bubs and give a hug to Mia.

Anne B. said...

hey...visiting ur blog...the movie seems fun to watch,will download it soon...

AngelineJ said...

Don:Yes! I watched "Hangover" a couple of years back. It is also one of my top movies to watch! Loved the part when they woke up and couldn't remember what happened the nite before... and suddenly there was a baby in the hotel suite?!

Don & Cinda: My nightmare of watching Barney, Teletubbies, Elmo, the Wiggles and the like over and over again is just beginning! And I have to be as enthusiastic as Mia when watching them too?! Arrrrrghhhhhhh

Ann: Thanks for visiting.... Have fun watching Due Date!