Sunday, October 19, 2008

Love is ...

My nephew Adam, at only 6 years old has received his first love letter. At 6 years old I was still struggling to learn my ABCs, and my 123s. Today, kids in kindies seem to not only know how to compose sentences but they seem to be able to express their feelings to others in black and white. Of course, my sister Joyce (Adam's mum) nearly had a heart attack when she found the dreaded love letter. With his first love letter, Adam also received his first "You're supposed to be studying not busy looking for girlfriends" talk from his mum.
I was very eager to have a look at this lovestruck-Alicia. Lucky for me, Joyce managed to get pictures of her with Adam and Avie at their school's 10th Anniversary celebration:
Alicia is the one wearing the pink Mickey & Minnie Mouse top.


Some say it's puppy love!

While big brother Adam is being chased by Alicia, his little sister Avie is content with having fun hanging out with her friends. I decided to put another picture of Avie here as she complained that my blog normally has more of Adam's pictures just because I put a video of him there!
Avie (second right) & friends

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tukoiiii si adam....kicil2 pandai sudah berlove letter...hahaha funny lah what he wrote tu....

Aunty J said...

OMG...kicik2 pun pandai tulis love letter lagi tu hahaha..so cute..tapi at the same time worrisome pula sia if Ethan oso like dat next time hehehe...harap2 tidak ah...

Hey, congrats on your recent engagement moi!! Bila kawin?? :)